Spanish Teachers Course
The goal for this course is to provide instruction for areas of teaching that have a direct impact on the assimilation of language by those being taught. This course covers subjects not usually taught at the university level.
Subjects covered in this course include:
2. Methods of teaching
3. Auditory comprehension
4. Reading and composition
5. Corporal communication
6. Oral proficiency and fluency
Other topics covered, which we consider critical for teaching Spanish as a second language.
1. Elaborating didactic material in order to reinforce specific topics.
2. Eliminating a student's fear to speak a foreign language.
3. Identifying individual mistakes and achieving an explanation in group activities.
4. Stimulating individual improvement without hurting the group dynamics.
5. Achieving a balance between making mistakes and oral proficiency.
6. Improving the spontaneous activities of the group while improving topics of conversation or discussion.
7. Making a typically uninteresting subject interesting.
8. Identifying and discussing specific “problem topics“.
© 2012 All rights reserved. Think Abroad, LLC.